Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
We contemplate claims of copyright infringement. We will react to declarations of alleged copyright violation that comply with appropriate law. If you believe any materials available on or from this Site (the “Site”) infringe your copyright, you may demand the removal of those materials from the Site by proposing written warning to our Copyright Agent (designated below). By the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ( 17 U.S.C. § 512 ) (“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe in having been infringed or if the claim involves multiple works on the Site, a representative list of such tasks.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Sufficient information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A description that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A remark, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Address: United State
Call: +1 (737) 334-3318
The DMCA allows us to restore the removed content if the party filing the original DMCA Notice does not file a court action against you within ten business days of receiving the copy of your Counter-Notice.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Site was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
We implement a policy where, in appropriate circumstances, we will disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.