IPTV’s future is bright, and that’s why it is regarded as “Future Television, Today I’m going to teach you how to upload m3u or m3u8 IPTV playlists file manually on supported devices. The supported devices include Smart TV, PC, iPhone, iPad, Android phone, and TV Box. The supported device further extends to digital satellite tv receivers such as Strong, Tigerstar, Alphabox, Mediastar, Csat Pro, Cobox, Qsat, Strongest, G-sat many more.
We have already laid hands on Xtream IPTV with full details. However, m3u or m3u8 requires an extensive explanation of how to load m3u or m3u8 IPTV playlist on supported devices.
What is m3u?
M3U (MP3 URL) means “Moving Picture Experts Group Audio Layer 3 Uniform Resource Locator). It is a computer file format for multimedia playlists such as m3u IPTV playlist. The m3u file format enables the users to create single-entry multimedia playlists or m3u IPTV playlists on the internet.
What is m3u8?
According to lifewire, The m3u8 file extension is a UTF-8 Encoded Audio Playlist file. It is usually featured with different URLs for each streaming TV channels and audio. It is often in plain text files that can be used for IPTV players like Xtream, Smarter IPTV, VLC to determine where the streaming files are situated. Hence there are no other specific differences between the two rather than what I have just stated above.
Lists of Devices Compatible with m3u/m3u8 IPTV Playlists File
- Android Operating systems such as Android phones, Tablets, And Android TV Boxes.
- A computer or PC
- Game Consoles such as Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo
- Mac Book
- Smart TV’s (Samsung, LG, and Sony)
List of Digital Satellite Receiver Support IPTV Playlist
- Strong Decoder: SRT 4920/4922A/4922D+ or SRT 4950/4950H or SRT 4955G/M or SRT 4954
- Qsat Decoder: Q11G/Q13G/Q15G/Q19G/Q23G/Q26G/Q128G
- Sunplus Decoder: STG 9800A, G-Sat 9500, 3D Ultra, Cobox, Nusky, Csat, Csat pro, Elephant 2020 or 1506G/1506T/F Chip I.C
- Alphabox: Alphabox x4/x6,/x6+, Viewsat, Powersat or 2778 protocol receiver
- StarSat Decoder: Starsat Extreme 90000, 2000HD, TX1 Pro and so on
- Mediastar: Diamond Z2, Z1, e.t.c
- Tigerstar: Tiger T245+, T3000 extra, T3000 Mega, T8hd Ultra, M5 Super, Range T20 e.t.c
- Other Decoder: Geant, Zorrobox, Premium HD, Echolink, enigma, Linux, etc.
- How To Edit XML File On A Computer’s Desktop
- How To Upload M3U IPTV Playlist On Samsung And LG Smart TV
- Understanding the Different Types of Smart IPTV Code
Lists of Streaming Players Supports M3u/M3u8 IPTV Playlists Files
|2.||IPTV & MX Player||Install|
|6.||GSE Smart IPTV||Install||Install|
|8.||IPTV Smarters Pro||Install|
Lists Of M3u/M3u8 Streaming Apps For Smart TV’s
The requirement for using m3u/m3u8 IPTV Playlists On Any Device
Some criteria need to meet up to have good live streaming experience on any device using m3u/m3u8 playlists, as listed below:
- Internet Connection: without good, stable, unlimited data and high-speed internet, IPTV won’t enjoy fully, as a matter of fact, you will get frustrated.
- M3u/M3u8 IPTV Playlists: Internet may be good with unlimited data, but if the IPTV service (Playlists) is not useful or valid, you will get tired of using IPTV.
- Device/Apps Compatibility: Using supported devices or apps is essential, as stated above.
How To Upload M3u Playlists File On Window or PC or Mac
VLC Media Player
It is one of the best streaming player features with tiny programs support many window versions. The VLC player can play many video and audio file formats. It features with free decoding and encoding library, runs m3u/m3u8 IPTV playlists smoothly.
- Download and Install the app from their official website
- Launch the VLC Media Player
- From the top left-hand corner, locate Open Network Stream
- Locate Http/https/ftp/mms option, and then enter the IPTV playlists link, e.g., http://novaip.vip:80/get.php?username=satgist&password=iptv76&type=m3u&output=ts and tap enter from your keyboard
- The IPTV channels will be automatically synchronized and added to the playlists library, and don’t forget to “click on Loop” to avoid freezing.
Using Simple TV
Simple TV is one of the best Streaming Media Player with a friendly user interface, and it supports many IPTV file format and easy to browse TV channels.
- Download and Install Simple TV from their official website
- launch the Simple TV
- Drag or Add playlist to the program and enjoying your channels
How To Add M3u/M3u8 IPTV Playlist on iPhone/iPod/iPad
- Download GSE Smart IPTV App from Apple store
- Launch the app
- Click on the M3U
- Add the IPTV M3u Playlist link
- Click on login
How To Add M3u/M3u8 IPTV Playlists On KODI
Kodi is an online streaming media, and it supports many streaming devices like PC, Android TV Box, or Smartphone with a different version of the program.
- Download and Install KODI from their Official website
- Open Kodi
- Navigate to System
- Select TV
- Select General
- Click on Enabled
- Wait for few seconds; you will get pop up indicating “No PVR Client Enable” Tap OK
- Scroll down and Tap “PVR Simple Client”
- Click Enable
- Select Configure
- In “General” tap on “M3u Playlist URL”.
- Add your M3U URL into the address portal and tap on “OK” twice
- Reboot Kodi application or program
- Launch again and goto “Live TV” the channels will be added automatically.
How To Add M3u/M3u8 IPTV Playlists on Android
- First of all, Download MX Player from google play store
- Download and Install IPTV Pro developed by alexander Sofronov
- Launch the IPTV Pro app
- Tap on the Add or + icon
- Select “Add playlists file” or enter “m3u url”.
- Tap Save and the channels will be automatically added if the file or URL is valid.
How To Add m3u/m3u8 IPTV Playlists on Openbox Z5 Mini orAlphabox X4/X6/X6 or 2778 Protocol Receiver
- First of all, You have to enable patch by press 2778 from your remote control to enable hide menu like cccam, Key editor/softcam key, and IPTV
- Make sure that the IPTV playlists file has been downloaded to the flash drive
- Press Menu>>>>>Navigate to UTILITY>>>>IPTV>>>>Press Blue button to import IPTV playlists file
- Wait for few seconds to check and update your receiver IPTV Channels library and start flexing
How To Upload M3u/M3u8 IPTV Playlists File Manually On SRT 4920/4922A/4922D+
- Download the m3u file from the links offered by the provider
- Copy the file to a virus-free flash drive
- Insert to your decoder
- Press Menu>>>>>File Manager>>>>>Locate the file and press OK
- The decoder will automatically reboot itself
- Press the IPTV button from your remote and start enjoying
How To Upload M3u Playlist File Manually On SRT 4950M/4950H/4950E
- Download the m3u file into your flash
- Insert the drive to your decoder
- Press Menu>>>>NetLink>>>>Upload>>>Press Blue to upload file
- Wait for few seconds to add channels to your decoder library and start flexing
Top Website Offering Daily Free M3u/M3u8 IPTV Playlists
How To Buy IPTV M3u Playlist For Your Smart TV?
Do you want to buy an IPTV playlist for your Samsung, LG, Panasonic, Hisense, and other Smart TV? Contact me to get the best World IPTV channels from Europe, U.S, Canada, South America, the Caribbean, Africa, and Asia with high-quality pictures.