All the iPads of the different model comes with built-in tweaks of settings for tracking the iOS devices got stolen or lost. The essential feature called “Find My iPad,” working along with Apple’s cloud storage and computer security service called iCloud. It is disabled by default when the iPad is first used for the first time; You can activate the service during the first setup. To get the best use of “Find My iPad,” then both “Find My iPad” and iCloud must be activated on any iOS device. The iPad must be connected to the internet or Wi-Fi network connection because this setting can’t be enabled remotely.
- How To Adjust Or Re-Align A Satellite Dish Signal In 2020
- The Best Way To Fix Dish Network Remote Not Working
- Cancel ATT U-Verse: Simple Steps To Cancelling ATT U-Verse
Guides To Activate A Tracking Devices On iPads.
Firstly, you need to check the status of iCloud in tracking your iPads by following below steps:
- Click on the “Settings” icon on the home screen.
- Select the “iCloud” in the settings; please note that if you’ve already enabled iCloud while you configure for the first time used, then you will see all the available list of iCloud services and settings. Otherwise, you’ll be prompted to enter your Apple ID to register your iCloud account.
- Search for “Find My iPad” option in the iCloud services and settings
- Press and hold the slider to the right, i.e., “On” position.
- Click on the “Allow” option to confirm your selection.
- Verify the “Find My iPad” service by visiting iCloud.com on a desktop, enter your Apple ID and password.
- Tap on “Find My iPhone.
- Choose the “iPad” from the available device on “My Device.”
- Once your device is found, then it will appear on a map as a green circle.
Note that the smaller the circle is, the more accurate the location on the map, and make sure you have a reliable internet connection or Wi-Fi in tracking your iPads anytime, any day.
YOU MAY LIKE:
- Patch Codes For TigerStar, Starsat, Geant, Mediastar And Others
- How To Set An Alarm On Macbook Devices
- How To Ping A Cell Phone