Apple iPhone requires the first setup, like setting clock date and time to automatically reflect your current location with the help of GPS, internet data, and cellular network. However, you may need to adjust the clock setting manually on your iPhone. You allow adding and set multiple clocks on an Apple iPhone to get the time zones in different major cities around the world.
How To Adjust Date And Time On Your Apple iOS Devices
Before you proceed, I recommend that you first check your iPhone battery indicator. And make sure that it is fully charged and follow the steps below to adjust time and date or clock settings on your iPhone:
- Press and hold the “Sleep/Wake” button on the right side of your iPhone to power on.
- Click on the “Settings” Key on your iPhone’s home screen.
- Click on the “General” and use your finger to scroll down.
- Tap on the “Date And Time” to adjust the settings.
- Click on the “Date” key to show the date selection wheel.
- Use your finger to move the navigate up and down to display the month that you prefer to set. Also, select the day of the month and year.
- Click on the “Time” key to show the selection wheel.
- Set the hour, minutes, AM, and PM.
- Click on the “date And Time” key; then, you have completed the clock settings.
iPhone Clock Settings: How To Add And Displaying Multiple Clocks On Your iOS Devices.
You probably a traveller, travelling around the world. It is good to have your schedule monitoring and intact meet up with time. Adding and displaying multiple clocks on your iPhone is essential by following the below steps:
- Tap the “World Clock” on your iPhone, usually found on the home screen.
- Enter the name of the city using your built-in virtual keyboard on your iPhone, and it will display on the phone screen.
- Click on the “City” to add a clock for that city. But if the city name is not found, you can type the other major city name using the same time zone.
- Click on the “World Clock” again to display the time for the city. Note that if the clock face colour is white, it is daytime in that city you’re viewing, or if it is black, then it is evening time in that region.
- Tap on the “World Clock”, and then click on the “Edit” option (If you prefer to change the clock to a new location on your iPhone.
- Make use of your finger to move the clock to a new place on the home screen.
- If you prefer to delete a clock showed on your iPhone, then click on the “World Clock” and then tap on the “Edit” option.
- Click on the “Next” close the clock that you want to delete and click on the on “Delete”. Then have completed the steps.
YOU MAY LIKE:
- How Do You Fix An Invalid Server Certificate Error In Chrome
- Step-By-Step Guides To Unblur A Picture On An iPhone Or iPod Device