It is easier to install IPTV on a Smart TV than on a regular one. Smart TV is more advance than the standard tv because of the integration of internet connectivity.
It also comprises Bluetooth connectivity and USB ports to install applications, including IPTV apps and watching movies from external storage.
Today, I will teach you how to install IPTV apps on a smart TV. Let’s get down to the business.
What is IPTV?
It is an internet protocol television. It relies on strong internet connectivity and a stable IPTV subscription from a reliable provider because not all IPTV servers are good.
Types of Smart TV
Smart TV is available in different type based on their operating system. Here are the most common type below:
- Android TV
Today I’m going to limit myself to the first two. Here we go.
Install IPTV On A WebOS Smart TV
WebOS was first introduced to the market before the advent of android. Examples of WebOS smart TV includes LG, Sony, Samsung, and Hisense TV. To install IPTV on any WebOS smart TV stated above, you must follow the step below.
- Open the TV Apps store
- Search for IPTV Smarters Pro app or GSE
- Install the app
- Launch the app
- Enter the IPTV subscription credential and sign in
Due to country or TV brands, IPTV Smarters pro or GSE IPTV app may not be accessible. The smart IPTV app will be available.
Smart IPTV App on WebOS TV
- Open the TV store or press the hub button.
- Search for the Smart IPTV app
- Tap on it to install the IPTV app
- Open the app
- Copy out your TV’s unique mac address
- Open this link https://siptv.app/mylist/ on your pc or mobile phone.
- Scroll down to enter your mac address on the delete playlist field.
- Check in the security
- Click on delete. Once done, then you can now upload your m3u playlist (IPTV Subscription format)
- Enter your mac address at the upload playlist field
- Copy and paste the m3u IPTV playlist from your service provider.
- Check in the security.
- Lastly, click send, and you will get a message that uploads successfully. Restart your device.
- The channels list will be available on your TV.
Note that the Smart IPTV app is not free. You will have access for 7days free trial. You are expected to pay one-time activation of your TV mac address see here.
IPTV On Android Smart TV
Android Smart TV seems to be more flexible than WebOS because there are no restrictions on apps or paying for one-time mac address activation. Even most IPTV providers have their own unique app, which you can easily install on your Android Smart TV.
Here are the steps you need to follow to install IPTV on your android Smart TV app:
- Open Google Playstore
- Search for Downloader APP by AFTNews and install it
- Open the app
- Insert the IPTV app link provided by your provider and click on go
- The IPTV app will start the download once it has finished downloading
- Install and open the IPTV app
- Enter the IPTV subscription (Activation Code or Username and Password or m3u or Xtream) format
- Log in, and you’re good to go.
Most Android smart TVs have USB ports and a built-in file manager app. You can easily download the IPTV app on a flash drive and install it via the file manager app.
Top 3 General Android IPTV Player
- IPTV Smarters Pro App
- TiviMate IPTV Player
- Perfect IPTV Player
This is all that I have for you today. Don’t forget to use comment sections if you have any challenges. You can also contact me to get a fast and reliable IPTV subscription.