To activate server and patches is the next step after acquired a Forever Server enabled receiver. It requires patch codes to enable some functions on the forever server enabled receiver. Whether the brand name, be it Tigerstar, Starsat, Mediastar, Geant, Vision, and more, such receiver must support the Forever server. The patch codes are universal (the codes can work on all the forever server enabled-receiver).
When you hear patch codes for the first time, well, I’m talking of the hidden menus that are off by default. Before scanning any satellite tv channels on the receiver, I will advise you to upgrade the receiver to the latest version for all the expected features to work correctly.
List Of The Forever Server Enabled Receiver
- Tigerstar 4K Receivers
- Mediastar Receiver 4K Receivers Except Mediastar Zenon And Phoenix
- All Starsat 4K Receivers
- Vision 4K Series
- Geant 4K Series
- Starsat SR-X3 4K Extreme Receiver
- How To Fix Dish Remote Not Working
- Mediastar Phoenix 4K UHD Satellite And Android IPTV Receiver
- Mediastar Zenon 4K UHD Satellite And Android IPTV Receiver
Patch Codes To Activate Your Tiger, Starsat, And Mediastar Receiver
|S/N||Patch Codes||Activation Purposes|
|1.||Press F1 + 000||Activate and disable the patch|
|2.||Press F1 + 111||Displays the active menu and disables Dongle / Side Apps settings such as SSSP and RS-232 and activates Air and Internet Sharing|
|3.||Press F1 + 222||Display ECM LIST|
|4.||Press F1 + 333||Display coding menu to card channels (for manual coding of BISS and DCW systems)|
|5.||Press F1 + 444||Displays the BoxKey menu|
|6.||Press F1 + 555||Displays the IP Settings menu|
|7.||Press F1 + 666||Display the Server Settings menu|
|8.||Press F1 + 777||Automatic capture of the IP|
|9.||Press F1 + 888||Save information and reboot the device|
|10.||Press F1 + 789||Time Shifting Activation|
|11.||Press F1 + 0852||Factor reset or factory setting|
|12.||Press F1 + 999||Display the dish menu settings menu|
|13.||Press F1 + 147||Encoding table|
|14.||Press F1 + 456||Enable and disable Wifi|
|15.||0 for color settings / shortcut settings|
|16.||Press OK + 0||Edit the channel directly|
|17.||Press USB + Sat + 1113||Low volume dial (with channel name and no switch / motor information)|
|18.||Press USB + Sat + 1114||Small volume dial (with database name with switch / motor information)|
|19.||Press F1 + OK||Channel Sorted by: Alphabet – Frequency – Free / Cards – Default – Instant – Alphabet / Cards / Free – Projder – Identity – SDS mode (only when Airing is active)|
|20.||Press USB + Sat + 2415||View features like serial / and chip info|
|21.||Press USB + Sat + 1115||Get the capture with the title Image|
|22.||Press USB + Sat + 1116||Get a USB stick with Usb Upgrade|
|23.||Press USB + Sat + 1117||Get a USB stick with Usb Boot Upgrade|
Note that the above patch codes may change and work for different functions according to the chip configuration of the receiver.
How To Upgrade And Activate Forever Server Enable Receivers With Patch Codes
- First of all, Visit SATDL to download the latest software for any forever server enable receiver.
- Extract the software into the root folder of your flash drive usually in file_name.bin
- Insert the USB drive in your forever server enabled receiver.
- Proceed to the “USB Menu” or “Expansion” (in some receiver).
- Locate the downloaded software.
- Press the OK button to start upgrading; Please note that there should be no power failure to avoid soft brick your receiver.
- Once the receiver finished upgrading
- Connect the receiver to the “Internet.” Using the “Network config.” menu, choose your preferred network type and connect.
- Once you connected to the Internet, then press exit to the home screen.
- Fast press F1 + 666 or F1 and 666 from your remote control.
- Toggle on the “Forever Server ” Icon to connect to the server
- Wait for a few seconds. It will display “Server Connected,” then you’re done.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ:
- How To Install Desktop Gui On A Ubuntu Server
- Tracking iPads: How To Activate Tracking Device On An iPad In 2020
Hello I have a mediastar MS1010 and forever is not in the server list. i only bought the receiver 3 days ago
So what do you want me to do for you?
I bought a media star xenon 4k and somehow got to restore it to factory settings,but unfortunately after booting the forever server app no longer displays in forever apps,sir how do i retrieve it to display again?
It can’t be retrieved except you contact your supplier
Similar thing happened to me and how can i contact the supplier …..
What’s wrong with your receiver?
Good evening engineer,am in Uganda I have mini 1616 mediastar receiver is it possible to watch DStv channels on a 90cm dish?thank you.
Yes it is possible. Contact me on WhatsApp via this link: http://wa.me/17373343318
Mr.abou very good morning I would like to know how to activate the midiastar 2727
Try to upgrade the box first and follow the stp in this page