It is a great idea to know how to fix the booting problem on the satellite and android 4K UHD receivers with Hisilicon processor due to power failure during the upgrade. It includes Tiger, T3000 series, Funny Box, Mediastar MS-Diamond Z1, Z2 X1, X2, Starsat SR-X1, X1 Pro, X2, X2 Pro, X3, X3 Pro, up to X7 Extreme, and Geant OTT 750 receivers.
You can help your brothers if you don’t have the receiver. I believe many people out there have been waiting for this kind of tutorial to come up from one way or the other. This post will show how to restore the receiver showing “Boot”. Before we move on to the steps, what are the reasons why the receiver displaying boot on the front panel?
- Power failure
- Using wrong or incompatible software
How To Fix Booting On Tiger T3000, Starsat SR-X Extreme, Mediastar MS-Z, And Geant OTT Series Receivers:
- Get a virus-free USB drive or Pendrive
- Format the USB drive or Pendrive
- Create a folder with the exact name “RomUpdate”
- Download the latest software from the Official Receivers support page or visit SatDL
- Extract the file to “filename.bin”
- Rename the “filename.bin” to “RomUpdate.bin”
- Copy the file and paste to “Romupdate” Folder
- Connect the USB to the any of the Mediastar MS-series receivers
- Press and hold the power button on the front panel
- Connect the power cord to the wall socket and power on (If it was off from the power switch at the back of the receiver)
- Wait for a few seconds for the update to start and remove your hand from the power button.
- Once the recovery process is completed
- The receiver will reboot itself and come to normal functions.
That’s all about fixing and restoring the booting problem of Tiger T3000, Mediastar Z, X, Starsat SR-X Extreme, and Geant OTT receivers series.