Starsat SR-X2 Extreme 4K is an advanced digital satellite receiver of Starsat SR-X3 Extreme. It come with the latest android operating system of pie 9.0 with a unique structure. The user interface is very much unique and friendly with easy navigation.
Starsat SR-X2 Extreme 4K Key Specs:
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- DVB-S, DVB-S2, DVB-S2X Single Tuner
- Quad-core Processor 3798 Hisilicon CPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16 GB Internal Storage
- 4K*2K@60fpd, 10bit decoding
- Maximum 4 Channels HD Decoding simultaneously supported
- Built-in Google Play Store
- Google Search, Web Browser, Email Supported
- 15 Month Forever Server
- 12 Month Apollo IPTV
- Support DLNA, MirCast, Airplay, G-MScreen
- Support Multimedia, Weather forecast, OTA and USB Upgrade
- Mediastar Phoenix Satellite & Android 4K UHD Satellite Receiver
- Mediastar Zenon Satellite & Android 4K UHD Satellite Receiver
- Starsat SR-X7 Extreme 4K UHD Hybrid Receiver
Starsat SR-X2 Extreme 4K Review
While unboxing, It comes with the stylish design of the same Starsat SR-X1 Pro structure though some features are less advanced when compared. A polish silver plate cover and black plastic used for the bottom with ventilation holes preventing over-heating. Most of the input and output ports found at the back, the IR panel and functions button on the front panel.
Starsat SR-X2 Extreme 4K receiver features with advanced tuner embedded with multistream that capable of scanning hybrid channels. A sensitive tuner to detect signal, but sometimes TPs might need to scan manually after using “Blindscan or Autoscan.” If you’re looking for dual tuner, then you can opt for Starsat-SR-X7 Extreme 4K UHD receiver.
Hardware And Software
The processor behind the smoothness running and performance is Quad-core, 3798 Hisilicon processor, and the 2GB RAM system memory. The internal memory of 16GB is enough to playback the videos and store images.
Starsat SR-X2 Extreme 4K receiver powered by Android 9.0 pie take account of friendly user interface with easy navigation. While testing, No hanging while changing from the android operating system to the standard satellite functions.
The preloaded server is Forever Server Pro.132, the latest version capable of opening many satellite packages, including AFN package. The softcam key is updating every day without the user’s intervention, making it easier for the receiver to auto-roll both Biss and PowerVU key anytime.
It comes with 12 month Apollo IPTV that allows you to watch any of your favorite tv shows, both local and international. The resolution of 4K lets you watch crystal clear while streaming or watching high-resolution contents from the internal storage.
- Patch Codes For Tigerstar, Starsat, Mediastar And Others
- The Best Way To Fix Dish Network Remote Not Working
Pricing And Availability
A unit price cost is different due to availability convenience. Starsat SR-X2 Extreme 4K receiver price from our store is $200 without shipping to any country. You can hit our contact page to place an order, and we accept western union and PayPal.