The G-MScreen app is built-in with satellite tools and a client program for STB(Set-Top Box) which can support G-MScreen. It works with STB through internal WiFi. It is available for download for android, apple and window.
These set-top boxes include hybrid and standard boxes such as Starsat, Tiger, Geant, Mediastar with Hisilicon, Ali, and GX chipset. G-MScreen works with android, apple, and window. I will explain how to download, install, and set up the connection for G-MScreen and the set-top box. Let’s move on!
Table of Contents
This APP is a client program for STB(Set-Top Box) which can support G-MScreen. It works with STB through internal WiFi. With this tool, you can control your STB and watch TV programs on mobile.
G-MScreen App does not offer a multi-screen mirroring option with a simultaneous touchscreen control option like Air Sync Remote Z. View content from the big screen to your mobile device with this easy-to-use app.
The G-MScreen app is a built-in DVBFinder that allows you to hunt for satellite tv signals with a friendly interface. You can use DVBFinder to adjust your satellite dish if lost signal.
- Search/Switch channels from STB
- Edit Channels from STB, including move,rename,delete,lock,set favorite,sort.
- Watching Channels from STB by a mobile device with this G-MScreen APP installed.
- Checking channels EPG(Electronic Program Guide).
- Virtual Remote Control interface, including buttons, gyro, and touch board.
- Adding/Editing/Deleting STB timer
- Change the setting of STB,inculding sleep timer,parental control,password,screen lock/unlock,power on/off,factory default.
- STB intelligently prompts the user, and the mobile phone has a call coming
- Support Sat to IP, need router support 150M WiFi.
- Built-in SatFinder, APP shows the signal and beep while installing the dish.
- Support DLNA to show your phone’s pictures, videos, and audio to a big TV Screen.
List of Set-Top-Boxes Support G-MScreen App
The following are the list of digital satellite and android receiver compatible with the G-MScreen app:
- Tiger T3000 Series
- Mediastar MS-Z and X series
- HD Box 4K Prime and CI
- Starsat SR-X Extreme series
- Geant Hybrid Series
- Ghost 2
- Premium Hybrid series e.t.c
G-MScreen App is usually on the top of the list of Tools App category on Google Playstore. With the aid of being free from crashes, it has got perfect rating points and reviews. Air Sync Remote-Z for Windows and STBs has earned over 1M+ app downloads and a 4.1 star average per user aggregate rating value.
If you have never installed Air Sync Remote-Z on your Android smartphone, the Google play store link is here. It’s worth installing on your smartphone device or STBs.
G-MScreen Download For STBs And PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop:
Most of the apps these days are made only for the mobile platform. Games apps like PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc., are available only for Android and iOS platforms. However, Android emulators such as Bluestack allow us to use all these mobile apps on PC.
Even when the official version of G-MScreen for PC is not available for download on windows, you can still use it with the aid of Emulators. This article will present two of the popular Android emulators to use G-MScreen on PC.
Download G-MScreen App for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1:
Bluestacks emulator is one of the most fantastic and widely used emulators to run Android apps on your Windows PC. Bluestacks emulator software is also available for Mac OS using a projector. We will use the Bluestacks emulator to Download and Install the G-MScreen app for PC Windows 10/8/7. Let’s start our step-by-step installation guide.
- Step 1: Firstly, download the Bluestacks emulator software from the below link. If you haven’t installed it earlier on your device, Download Bluestacks for PC
- Step 2: The installation procedure is relatively straightforward. After successful installation, launch the Bluestacks emulator software on the PC.
- Step 3: It usually takes some time to load the Bluestacks app initially for use. Once it is fully opened, you should be able to view the Home screen launcher of the Bluestacks interface.
- Step 4: Google play store is usually comes pre-installed in the Bluestacks emulator. Open the Playstore app by double-clicking on the icon to launch the app on the home screen.
- Step 5: Now, search for any favorite app you want to install on your PC. In this post, the G-MScreen app is the case of studies to install on windows.
- Step 6: Click on the install option, Air Sync, which will be installed automatically on the Bluestacks emulator. You’ll find the app under the list of installed apps or in the Bluestacks home screen interface.
You can now open the G-MScreen app by double-clicking on the app icon in bluestacks on your Laptop and start using it. You can make use of the app the same way on your Android or iOS devices.
Facts About Bluestacks 4
Note that the newest version of Bluestacks features a lot of great features. Most significantly, Bluestacks4 is 6X faster than the Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone when compared. So using Bluestacks is the recommended approach to install G-MScreen on both STB and PC. You’ll need to have a minimum configuration PC of 4GB RAM and 1GB Graphics memory to use Bluestacks flawlessly. Otherwise, you’ll face loading and hanging issues while initializing the emulator and playing high-end games like PUBG.
If you have downloaded an APK file before, there is an option in Bluestacks to import the APK file into the emulator. You don’t need Google Playstore again to install the apps. However, using the standard method (Google Playstore) to install Android applications is recommended for security reasons.
Download G-MScree App for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2 (Alternative Approach):
Yet, another famous Android emulator that is winning a lot of attention in recent times is “Memu play.” It is super flexible, fast, and completely designed for gaming purposes. We will show you how to Download the G-MScreen app for PC Windows 10 or 8 or 7 laptops using the MemuPlay emulator.
- Step 1: Firstly, download and install the MemuPlay software emulator on your PC. You can download from the following link – Memu Play Website.
- Step 2: After successfully downloading the software, double-click to install the emulator, and once it is fully installed, open it and locate the Google Playstore app icon on the home screen interface of the Memuplay emulator. Just double-click on its icon to open.
- Step 3: Now open the Google Playstore, search for the G-MScreen app. You’ll find the official app from Aloys Inc developer on the top of the list. Click on the Install button.
- Step 4: After successful installation, you’ll see the G-MScreen app on the home screen of the Memu Play emulator interface.
MemuPlay is a simple and easy-to-use application. It is very light in weight compared to the Bluestacks emulator. As it is exclusively designed for gaming purposes, you can play high developed games like FIFA 14, PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, Playstation, etc.
Air Sync app has gained tremendous popularity with its easy interactive interface. We have posted two of the best methods to download and install the G-MScreen app on both STBs and PC Windows laptops. Both the mentioned emulators are famous for using Apps on PC. You can follow any of these approaches to get the G-MScreen app for Windows 10 PC.
- Stable wireless internet connection read more on how to find a wireless connection on mobile phones
- STBs device
- A mobile phone with G-MScreen App installed
How To Get Started Using G-MScreen On STBs And PC
To start using the G-MScreen app on your digital android hybrid receiver, you must perform the following steps.
Connect both the smartphone and STB or PC on the same internet connection (wired connection not allowed)
After successfully installing the G-MScreen app, Open the app.
The app will automatically be connected to the nearest STB, displaying the STB model name with serial number.
Tap on the device detected found under STB List.
Tap on the Remote icon at the bottom for managing your STB remotely, or tap the small play icon (blue) to view the content of your STB in your smartphone and, at the same time, control your STB functions.
How To Use G-MScreen App With STB To Adjust Signal
Using DVBFinder usually conflict with watching channels on STB. Don’t worry if you get a message displaying on the TV screen while using G-MScreen’s DVBFinder to adjust the satellite signal. To use DVBFinder, follow the steps below.
Open the G-MScreen App
Tap on the More gear option (3 vertical dots)
Tap on the DVBFinder to open
Set up the Satellite and transponder
That’s all, and you can start pointing your dish and monitoring the signal level. Alternatively, G-MScreen app is available for download for iPhone as well on iTune Store.