Are you looking for a way out to use Air Sync Remote-Z for STBs (HD Box 4K Prime, Starsat SR-X2 Extreme And Mediastar Z2 Receivers) and Download for Windows 10/8/7 PC? You are in the right place, then. Just keep reading this post to know how to download and install one of the best Tools app Air Sync Remote-Z for STBs and PC.
Most of the Google Play Store applications or iOS Appstore applications are developed exclusively for mobile devices. However, you can still use any of those favorite Android or iOS apps on your Laptop or PC even if the official version for the PC platform is not available yet. You can use few simple tricks to install Android apps on Windows devices and use them as if you’re using Android smartphones.
This article will list down different ways to Download Air Sync Remote-Z on STBs and PC in a step-by-step guide.
About Air Sync Remote-Z
Use your smartphones, including Android phones or tablets, as a wireless Remote Control Unit (RCU) for your HD Box 4K Prime, Mediastar Z1, Formuler, Starsat SR-X2, Phoenix STB. You can easily navigate the content and play games on your set-top-box devices with the aid of a built-in air mouse, touchpad, and gamepad controls. The Use Air Sync Remote-Z app allows you to enter text by using the touchscreen keyboard option easily. But not the same as Sync data on an iPhones.
Air Sync Remote-Z App also offers a multi-screen mirroring option with a simultaneous touchscreen control option. View content from the big screen to your mobile device with this easy-to-use app.
To get started, connect your Android phone or tablet to the same network as your Formuler Z device.
List of Set-Top-Boxes Support Air Sync Remote Z App
The following are the list of the digital satellite and android receiver compatible with Air Sync Remote Z app:
- Tiger T3000 Series
- Mediastar MS-Z and X series
- HD Box 4K Prime and CI
- Starsat SR-X Extreme series
- Geant Hybrid Series
- Ghost 2
- Premium Hybrid series e.t.c
Air Sync Remote-Z is usually on the top of the list of Tools App category on Google Playstore. With the aid of being free from crashes, it has got perfect rating points and reviews. Air Sync Remote-Z for Windows and STBs has earned over 100,500+ app installations and a 4.1 star average per user aggregate rating value.
If you have never installed Air Sync Remote-Z on your Android smartphone, here is the Google play store link. It’s worth installing on your smartphone device or STBs.
Air Sync Remote-Z Download For STBs And PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop:
Most of the apps these days are made only for the mobile platform. Games apps like PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc., are available only for Android and iOS platforms. However, Android emulators such as Bluestack allow us to use all these mobile apps on PC.
Even when the official version of Air Sync Remote-Z for PC is not available for download on windows, you can still use it with the aid of Emulators. This article will present two of the popular Android emulators to use Air Sync Remote-Z on PC.
Download Air Sync Remote-Z App for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1:
Bluestacks emulator is one of the most fantastic and widely used emulators to run Android apps on your Windows PC. Bluestacks emulator software is also available for Mac OS using projector. We’re going to use the Bluestacks emulator in this method to Download and Install Air Sync Remote-Z app for PC Windows 10/8/7. Let’s start our step-by-step installation guide.
- Step 1: Firstly, download the Bluestacks emulator software from the below link. If you haven’t installed it earlier on your device, Download Bluestacks for PC
- Step 2: The installation procedure is relatively straightforward. After successful installation, launch the Bluestacks emulator software on the PC.
- Step 3: It usually takes some time to load the Bluestacks app initially for use. Once it is fully opened, you should be able to view the Home screen launcher of the Bluestacks interface.
- Step 4: Google play store is usually comes pre-installed in the Bluestacks emulator. On the home screen, open the Playstore app by double click on the icon to launch the app.
- Step 5: Now, search for any favorite app you want to install on your PC. In this post, Air Sync Remote-Z app is the case of studies to install on windows.
- Step 6: Click on the install option, Air Sync, and it will be installed automatically on the Bluestacks emulator. You’ll find the app under the list of installed apps or in the Bluestacks home screen interface.
You can now open the Air Sync app by double-clicking on the app icon in bluestacks on your Laptop and start using it. You can make use of the app the same way on your Android or iOS devices.
Facts About Bluestacks 4
Note that the newest version of Bluestacks features a lot of great features. Most significantly, Bluestacks4 is 6X faster than the Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone when compared. So using Bluestacks is the recommended approach to install Air Sync on both STB and PC. You’ll need to have a minimum configuration PC of 4GB RAM and 1GB Graphics memory to use Bluestacks flawlessly. Otherwise, you’ll face loading and hanging issues while initializing the emulator and playing high-end games like PUBG.
If you have downloaded an APK file before, there is an option in Bluestacks to import the APK file into the emulator. You don’t need Google Playstore again to install the apps. However, using the standard method (using Google Playstore) to Install any android applications is recommended for security reasons.
Download Air Sync Remote-Z for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2 (Alternative Approach):
Yet, another famous Android emulator that is winning a lot of attention in recent times is “Memu play.” It is super flexible, fast, and completely designed for gaming purposes. We will show you how to Download Air Sync Remote-Z app for PC Windows 10 or 8 or 7 laptops using the MemuPlay emulator.
- Step 1: Firstly, download and install the MemuPlay software emulator on your PC. You can download from the following link – Memu Play Website.
- Step 2: After successfully downloaded the software, double-click to install the emulator, and once it is fully installed, open it and locate the Google Playstore app icon on the home screen interface of the Memuplay emulator. Just double-click on its icon to open.
- Step 3: Now open the Google Playstore, search for Air Sync Remote-Z app. You’ll find the official app from Aloys Inc developer on the top of the list. Click on the Install button.
- Step 4: After successful installation, you’ll see the Air Sync app on the home screen of the Memu Play emulator interface.
MemuPlay is a simple and easy-to-use application. It is very light in weight compared to the Bluestacks emulator. As it is exclusively designed for gaming purposes, you can play high developed games like FIFA 14, PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, Playstation, etc.
Air Sync app has gained tremendous popularity with its easy interactive interface. We have posted two of the best methods to download and install Air Sync Remote-Z app on both STBs and PC Windows laptops. Both the mentioned emulators are famous for using Apps on PC. You can follow any of these approaches to get Air Sync Remote-Z app for Windows 10 PC.
- Stable wireless internet connection read more on how to find wireless connection on mobile phones
- Android STBs device (not all the devices compatible with the app)
- Air Sync Remote-Z app
How To Get Started Using Air Sync Remote Z On STBs And PC
To start using the Air Sync app on your digital android hybrid receiver, you must perform the following steps.
Connect both the smartphone and STB or PC on the same internet connection (wired connection not allowed)
After successfully installed Air Sync app, Open the app.
The app will automatically be connected to the nearest STB.
You will have two options at the Air Sync app home interface (Remote Controller and Mirror Controller)
Choose Remote Controller for managing your STB remotely or choose Mirror Controller to view the content of your STB in your smartphone and at the same time control your STB functions.