Seeing unwanted websites pop up unceremoniously can drain your computer system’s resources. You can mostly get frustrated when you’re running out of time to submit your credential online for registration.
However, do not fret since most of the popular browsers let you block pop-ups by changing the settings. Hardly, you may find some sites do not manage correctly without having pop-ups. Then if that so, you can go back to your browser settings and enable pop-ups for a while.
Why You Need To Stop Unwanted Websites From Popping Up On
- It boosts the speed of your computer and improves the browsing experience.
- Unwanted websites reduces Internet data consumption.
- Popping up reduces page load time and thereby reduces the waiting time.
- It may harm your computer and therefore start hanging and freezing.
- Popping Up may be used to steal your personal data.
- Too much of popping-up may distract your attention and annoying.
- How To Block Unwanted Websites From Opening Automatically
- How To Make Facebook Posts Shareable In 2020
- Cents Symbol: How Make Cents Symbol On A Computer Keyboard
How To Stop Unwanted Websites From Popping Up On Internet Explorer Browser:
- Open your Internet Explorer browser.
- Navigate and select “Tools” in the main menu bar above the browser.
- Scroll down and pick “Pop-up Blocker.”
- Scroll up and Tap on “Turn On Pop-up Blocker.”
- Then, restart the browser.
How To Stop Unwanted Websites From Popping Up On Firefox:
- Open the Firefox browser.
- Choose “Tools” in the main menu bar above the browser.
- Scroll down and tap on the “Options.” available in the list menu
- Tap on the “Content” tab.
- Tick the Checkmark in the box close to the “Block pop-up windows.”
- Click the “OK” button.
- Restart your browser.
How To Block Unwanted Websites From Showing On Safari
- Launch Safari.
- Tap on the “Safari” option available in the main menu bar above the browser.
- Scroll down and click “Block Pop-Up Windows.”
- Lastly, restart your browser.
These are the best way to stop unwanted websites from popping up on your browser while browsing on the internet.
YOU MAY LIKE:
- How Do You Fix An Invalid Server Certificate Error In Chrome
- How Do Install Desktop GUI On A Ubuntu Server
- Youtube Keep Pausing: Why And How To Resolve Youtube Pausing Clip