Shago Payment seems to attract small businesses, most especially POS terminal ventures. It keeps gaining ground because you can withdraw the bonus and profit made from each transaction, purchasing bills. Shago Payment is flexible to use and responsive customer care support through mobile number calls. You can even find them on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for any transaction supports.
In this post, I will review Shago Payment, sign up, and fund Wallet to perform a transaction on the platform.
About Shargo Payments
SHAGO is an M-commerce and payments app powered by Shago Payments Limited company to improve electronic businesses dealing with goods and services. And to leverage its enhanced and robust technology to facilitate payments such as funds transfer, bill payments, transport ticketing, airtime purchases, and other On-demand services.
The Shgo Payments application is designed to help merchants and agents, including end-users, pay utility bills at their comfortable homes.
The Shago Payments app has been designed to allow agents and merchants to earn commissions on all transactions and services rendered. In contrast, end-users have an opportunity to be rewarded on transactions subject to terms and conditions.
It is a great app designed to create financial empowerment for vendors, agents, and merchants and promote financial inclusion.
What You Can Do With Shago Platform
You can do many things on this platform just like Alat By Wema App, no matter who you’re, be it vendor or end-user. Even though the Shago Payments app has not fully started some services but at least you can perform the following transaction successfully on the platform:
- Buying Airtime and Internet Data
- T.V. Subscription including DStv, GOtv, and Startimes
- Electricity Bill
- Cardless POS funding
- Shago POS Machine Terminal
- Book A Flight
How To Sign up On Shago Payments App
There are specific steps you need to follow to register your account on the Shago Payments platform:
Visit Google Playstore to download and install Shago Payments App or visit official website.
After successful installation, Open the app
Click on the register to sign up for your account on the Shago Payments platform.
Enter your credentials as they appear on your National I.D. to avoid account disapproved
Enter Referrer ID: 82243896 and Click continues
Select Account Type, e.g., Agent or End-user, and create the PIN
Link your phone number and BVN Number
Click submit and wait for few hours for your account to get approved, and once you receive approval from your mail or text messages with a Wallet ID number, then you’re good to make the transaction and start earning commissions.
Before I proceed to account for funding on Shago Payment, there are two ways to do it. Let me start with the fund wallet options as following:
- Bank Transfer
- Instant Funding (USSD)
- Payments Notification
- Providus Linked Account
- Wema Linked Account
- Rubies Linked Account
- Sterling Linked Account
- Rolez Linked Account
- Cardless POS Funding
Out of these funding options, the easiest, fast and reliable one is Instant Funding (USSD). But you must have a Guaranty Trust Bank (GT) account to fund your Shago Payments Wallet.
How To Fund Shago Payments Wallet Using USSD Code
- Firstly, Open the app and sign in using either your registered email or Phone number, or username.
- After you successfully login to your Shago Payment platform
- Click on the Fund Wallet
- Copy the code shown, i.e., *737*50*amount*445# or dial the code on the same phone
- Press 1 to accept to use USSD service subject to charges and press send.
- Enter your Wallet ID (usually eight digits), and press send button.
- Verify the name on the account if it belongs to you before entering the Shago Payment PIN you created while registering your account.
- Once you get the successful transaction message display on your phone screen.
- Wait for about 10-15 seconds to refresh your Shago Payments Wallet balance. You will see that the money has been successfully credited to your balance.
CARDLESS POS Wallet Funding
Shago Payments make CARDLESS POS Wallet funding an alternative for users and agents to upload funds to their Wallet. Here are the steps to follow to fund your Shago Payments Wallet:
Sign in to your Shago account on App or Web
Click on the “CARDLESS POS” Menu icon.
Select “CGate Cardless Withdrawal” service – Input desired amount you want to withdraw) Note that the amount must be at least N1,000
Click “GET REFERENCE” to generate your unique USSD code and input your “Transaction Pin.”
Copy the USSD string by clicking on the customer USSD bank code
Paste/Dial the bank USSD code on the Customer’s phone to complete the transaction of funding your Shago Payments Wallet.
Note that all the generated unique USSD code expires after 5minutes, and there is no maximum limit except limits placed by the bank on the USSD code service. Charges may be applied for using the service.
You can also fund your Shago Payments Wallet using the following options:
- Wallet to Wallet
- Wallet to Bank
- Bonus to Wallet
- Commission to Wallet
Why Vendors And End-Users Need Shago Payment App
The reasons why vendors, small businesses, and end-users need the Shago Payments app are the flexibility of use, and the commission is added up instantly you perform any transaction. You don’t need to wait at all to get your commission credited, and you can withdraw it to your favorite banks or fund your Shago Wallet.
Both vendors and end-users can use the platform to sell airtime, internet data, paying TV subscriptions. This platform is suitable for fixing any payment error on your cable TV, especially DStv and GOtv. Make sure that your client decoder is powered on to reconnect or upgrade or downgrade the customer account. Book your business trip or flight on Shago Payment Platform, and promised to add more TV and streaming subscription gateway like LGC Media and others.
How To Book Your Flight On The Shago Payment App Platform
- Log in to your Shago App
- Click on the Flight Booking Menu on the homepage
- Click on the round-trip or one-way option
- Pick your choice of travel class
- Select location you are flying from and destination you intend to visit
- Choose your preferred travel date
- Choose the number of passengers that will be traveling
- Click on the Search Flight button
- Click on your most preferred choice from the list of available flight that appears on your Shago mobile screen and view the flight details
- Tap on the Book button
- Select the terms & conditions, fill in your correct details and click on the Book button
- Review the flight booking details and click on the Confirm Flight Booking button and make Payment, then you’re done.
Shago Payments LTD Customer Care Supports
You don’t have to worry when you perform the wrong transaction or face some challenges while using their services. Shago Payments Customer care support is always online 24/7 with a prompt response to your query. Head to the Contact US support page, and you can choose to call, send an email or write a message to them using their platform.
How To Send An Email From The Shago Mobile App To Customer Care Support Team
As a customer, take the advantage of the instant messaging tool on the app to directly contact Shago by sending an email, and attach images of any request for faster resolution.
Kindly follow the steps below to send messages:
- Login to the Shago App
- Click on the account menu at the bottom of the app
- Click on Contact us
- Scroll to the bottom and click on the “Write a message ” button
- Fill in the reason for the email in the “Subject’ field
- Write your message in thee “Message” box
- Attach a photo or screenshot if any
- Click the “Send Message” button to submit your request
- A customer service representative will reply to your email immediately.
Shago Payments Customers Care Support Details
Call: +2349090000448, +2349090000844
You can also make use of social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to reach them