After Yahoo released its new browser, some users encountered problems with slowly loading messages. Yahoo! reported that the potential culprit is a Web browser that doesn’t have caching built-in. Internet Explorer stores caches of several Web pages so that you don’t need to download them every time you visit, but rather you can use the stored data already on your hard drive. To make Yahoo! Mail run faster and smoothly, you’ll have to ensure that the caching option is enabled. You can also clear the android app browser cache and reload the Youtube.
Step-By-Step Guides To Fix Slow Messages Loading In Yahoo Mail:
- First of all, Open the “Internet Explorer.” browser.
- Click on the “Tools” then “Internet Options.”
- Click on the “Advanced” tab.
- Untick the box beside the “Empty Temporary Internet Files folder when the browser is closed.” You’ll see this setting under the “Security” heading bar.
- Click on the “General” tab.
- Then tap on the “Settings,” found below the “Browsing History” heading bar.
- Tap on the radial button for “Automatically” below the “Check for latest versions of saved pages.”
- Adjust the number in the “Amount of disc space to use” to at least 50.
- Tap on the “OK,” option, then click on the “Apply,” then tap on the “OK.” to complete and save the changes.
These are the best steps guide on how to fix slow messages loading on yahoo mail. and you can also watch this tutorial video.